Take the American Heart Association's 12-week Go Red BetterU Challenge today! Join Julie, Laura, Molly, Pamela, Paula, Renee and Ruthann in this journey to better health. BetterU is a free online tool that provides resources and tools for women who want to improve their health. Start! now so you can be on the path to becoming a BetterU!


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today I made a plan...

and executed on the plan! That's right...after getting through the past few days without the limo, the paparrazi, the fashion, the firemen - whewww - it's been tough getting back to normal but now my work really begins. No longer working towards the fashion show which by the way, hope you've seen the pictures, but now working towards LIFE and the new me! These next 2 weeks are important but I'm really excited about the next 2 months, the next 2 years. My body loves exercise, whether it knows it or not (LOL) and I love what changes are happening inside and outside of my body. I hope you're all still working hard and encouraging yourselves. That's the key...encourage yourself...motivate yourself and as Kara, my personal trainer said to me last week..."make yourself a priority!" Every day since the fashion show has not been perfect but everyday has been a brand new start full of brand new opportunities to make the RIGHT choices on my own. I'll let you in on a little secret. I have not been writing down what I eat but I started recording today...very enlightening and an extremely disciplined approach to controlled eating. I love it!

Well, I'll sign off for now - keep on keeping on and don't lose sight of the new and improved you that is a major art in progress...yes, I meant art...you and I are both works in progress but the outcome is pure art, pure beauty. Go for it...we deserve it!

Cheers,
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Kara is right, and it is a hard message for a lot of women, but it's soooo true: we have to put ourselves first. Got to love yourself...so you can love others...
    Good post, Jessica! Inspired.

    ReplyDelete