Take the American Heart Association's 12-week Go Red BetterU Challenge today! Join Julie, Laura, Molly, Pamela, Paula, Renee and Ruthann in this journey to better health. BetterU is a free online tool that provides resources and tools for women who want to improve their health. Start! now so you can be on the path to becoming a BetterU!


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Melancholy Baby

While I'm so happy to have participated in the 2011 Indianapolis BetterU challenge, tonight my heart is not only healthier, it is heavy. I'm simply sad to have this wonderful program end. I've learned so much from the St. Vincent dietitians and received words of encouragement from the medical staff. I've learned the power of strength training from Cody at Lifetime Fitness. I've made friends with Peggy, Natale and Carla as we've made this journey together. I've come to know and respect the American Heart Association staff for all that they do every day! Terrific tips, wonderful people and a purposeful cause will be a part of my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment