Take the American Heart Association's 12-week Go Red BetterU Challenge today! Join Julie, Laura, Molly, Pamela, Paula, Renee and Ruthann in this journey to better health. BetterU is a free online tool that provides resources and tools for women who want to improve their health. Start! now so you can be on the path to becoming a BetterU!


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Friends of a Feather

Well ladies, after reading the most recent posts about your barriers to working out and eating right, I find comfort in knowing that we all have our struggles to get through. I have had a challenging last couple of weeks. I, once again, am feeling the pressures of work, home, family, friends etc invading on my "me time." In fact that is the easiest time for me to give up, as I think it is for most women. I haven't had time to go to the store and haven't been to the gym as much as I'd like. Thankfully, my husband is my sounding board! I am very blessed to have a husband who does dishes, laundry, and other household chores! He even went to the store and has a menu for this week! Hopefully, with my healthier choices now available at home I will do better this week. I guess I just identified some barriers that the 6th week discusses! ;)

And coffee (non-fat, no whip, sugar-free please!) and dancing sounds wonderful! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment