Take the American Heart Association's 12-week Go Red BetterU Challenge today! Join Julie, Laura, Molly, Pamela, Paula, Renee and Ruthann in this journey to better health. BetterU is a free online tool that provides resources and tools for women who want to improve their health. Start! now so you can be on the path to becoming a BetterU!


Friday, April 29, 2011

A New Attitude!

This week, as you know, LifeTime Fitness was closed due to remodeling. Who would have suspected that I would have missed not going to the gym; especially with the cost of gas being over $4.00 a gallon? While I am working out I feel like I won't survive. I often ask myself if I'm having fun. Now that I haven't been there for a week I guess I will have to admit that I do miss it and maybe even enjoy it. Alright now I've said it...I enjoy going to the gym. Maybe I enjoy it because I have accepted the fact that it is a necessary evil. Surprisingly I am looking forward to the fitness event this Saturday. Hopefully I'll see many of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment