Take the American Heart Association's 12-week Go Red BetterU Challenge today! Join Julie, Laura, Molly, Pamela, Paula, Renee and Ruthann in this journey to better health. BetterU is a free online tool that provides resources and tools for women who want to improve their health. Start! now so you can be on the path to becoming a BetterU!


Friday, February 5, 2010

Go Red Students!


Since I am having a hard time falling asleep tonight with the wind howling and ice hitting my window....thought I would see if I could upload the kids at school. Here is one of the pictures! Are they not the most adorable ever???? Great kids and truly a joy to work with! They have really been into the Challenge and learning about how to stay healthy. It has been fun to involve them in the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pic! I think it's so cool that you have been able to involve your school. Wish I'd been organized enough to help my kids' school do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing kids get involved. Childhood obesity is over the top. Good to see you are getting them involved at such a young age. Kuddos to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this wall and I love your kids! They rock!

    ReplyDelete