Take the American Heart Association's 12-week Go Red BetterU Challenge today! Join Julie, Laura, Molly, Pamela, Paula, Renee and Ruthann in this journey to better health. BetterU is a free online tool that provides resources and tools for women who want to improve their health. Start! now so you can be on the path to becoming a BetterU!


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Note to self for luncheon- Don't forget waterproof mascara

I am so excited to see all of you at the luncheon!!!! I received my invitation last week and started jumping up and down in anticipation of seeing all of you in the fashion show. I need to remember to wear waterproof mascara that day. Some posts make me laugh so hard I cry, sometimes I tear up because I can hear the tone in your post that you are making such strides. I follow your posts and I am telling my friends, people I am meeting on the street and at speaking engagements, to get on and read them for themselves because I know they will be inspired. I have several friends dealing with weight issues as well as some of their children, and I have a friend that has been trying to quit smoking forever. Thanks to all of you for your funny but real stories about your daily struggles. GO RED!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Vickie, for representing the American Heart Association at so many events last week and in the coming weeks. We're so lucky to have you as a volunteer! Looking forward to seeing you at the Luncheon with the Fab Five and Sandy!

    ReplyDelete