Take the American Heart Association's 12-week Go Red BetterU Challenge today! Join Julie, Laura, Molly, Pamela, Paula, Renee and Ruthann in this journey to better health. BetterU is a free online tool that provides resources and tools for women who want to improve their health. Start! now so you can be on the path to becoming a BetterU!


Friday, January 20, 2012

Hi my friends It has taken me 2 days to learn blogging 101..... Anyway I enjoyed meeting all of you .... What a group of motivated women.... Changes are already happening. I find myself making sure I remember my fish oil everyday!!!!! I even brought fish to eat today for work!!!!! The Better u challenge is a great program for anyone to try....check the website.... www.goredforwomen.org Keep up the good work!!!!! Julie

1 comment:

  1. Yay Julie!!! It was so fun to meet you! I hope I get to see you again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete