Take the American Heart Association's 12-week Go Red BetterU Challenge today! Join Julie, Laura, Molly, Pamela, Paula, Renee and Ruthann in this journey to better health. BetterU is a free online tool that provides resources and tools for women who want to improve their health. Start! now so you can be on the path to becoming a BetterU!


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Information Overload!

I just returned home from our Weight Management session with Adrienne D'Angelo and my personal consultation with St. Vincent Women's Health Center practitioner Julie Schneiders and boy is my brain tired!  I have received more useful information in the last 3 hours than I have in 15 years of trying to lose and manage my weight!!!!  I am so excited to put all of this into practice and eat for health!  I could go on and on and on about all of the things we covered today and I'm sure what we covered was only the tip of the ice berg.   (I honestly wish I could just carry Adrienne around in my pocket and have her tell me what to eat all the time!!  She could just about fit right in my pocket too!)

I'm so grateful for both of these women and that they took the time out of their busy days to meet with all of us Better U Challengers!   THANK YOU ADRIENNE AND JULIE!!!

**in case you're wondering, you can hear what they have to say too!  Check out their blog at http://www.3384her.com/category/4-her-blog/  There are even several videos!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment