Take the American Heart Association's 12-week Go Red BetterU Challenge today! Join Julie, Laura, Molly, Pamela, Paula, Renee and Ruthann in this journey to better health. BetterU is a free online tool that provides resources and tools for women who want to improve their health. Start! now so you can be on the path to becoming a BetterU!


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Let the Fun Begin!

Now that our journey has officially begun I an excited yet cautious. I have been down the road of weight loss many times in the past. But...I continue to remind myself that this trip will be different.
Working with my personal trainer, Kara, has been a pleasant experience. (We actually started working together last week.) This week I amped up my exercise by joining Team Weight Loss (a 4X week treadmill exercise program). And if that was not enough I also started water aerobic 4 days a week. I figure if I "slip" in the caloric consumption department I'll have some "wiggle room" in the exercise department. If you get too close to me you will hear my body screaming from "the burn." For the last 3 month I have had no exercise and now 4 days a week, wow!

2 comments:

  1. That treadmill exercise class is awesome! Who knew there was so much to do with a treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, Wow, Wow Wow is all I can say...your commitment to the exercise is inspiring...weigh to go (double meaning)!

    ReplyDelete