Take the American Heart Association's 12-week Go Red BetterU Challenge today! Join Julie, Laura, Molly, Pamela, Paula, Renee and Ruthann in this journey to better health. BetterU is a free online tool that provides resources and tools for women who want to improve their health. Start! now so you can be on the path to becoming a BetterU!


Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saboteur Thy Name is Camille!

This is not the face of an innocent! This is the face of someone good at being bad...very bad! Thanks my evil twin for bringing home the chicken wings...and Little Debbie snacks...and potato chips.

Lead me not into temptation. Thank you, I can find my own.

1 comment:

  1. We all have that in our nature. I guess the best thing to do is forget it and start again. Spring is coming, so get those tennis shoes out and pound the pavement. I bet when you get in you will be less tempted to snack. I am cheering for you! Peace, Jane

    ReplyDelete