Take the American Heart Association's 12-week Go Red BetterU Challenge today! Join Julie, Laura, Molly, Pamela, Paula, Renee and Ruthann in this journey to better health. BetterU is a free online tool that provides resources and tools for women who want to improve their health. Start! now so you can be on the path to becoming a BetterU!


Monday, March 14, 2011

A Word of Advice

Today I was late getting to the gym and man did I pay an awful price! My trainer tried to "kill me." It was my fault...when the alarm clock went off at 6:30 am I inadvertently pushed the snooze (bad move). Since I was late my trainer tried to make up for lost time. My advice...don't be late for your session even if it is 10 or 15 minutes or you will pay dearly! :-)
After my session with my trainer I went to the water aerobics class for an hour. It was rough at first but being in the water helped me to recover from my earlier session. Again my friends, learn from my "torture" what ever you do, don't be late!

1 comment:

  1. Peggy! Thanks for this tip! I think you and I both work out with Kara, so good to know! Perhaps I will show up early just in case! Ha! Glad you made it! See the strong do survive! ;)

    ReplyDelete