Take the American Heart Association's 12-week Go Red BetterU Challenge today! Join Julie, Laura, Molly, Pamela, Paula, Renee and Ruthann in this journey to better health. BetterU is a free online tool that provides resources and tools for women who want to improve their health. Start! now so you can be on the path to becoming a BetterU!


Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Day for You


Inertia. I really didn't feel like exercising last Thursday. I was tired, had a long next day, much house work (still not complete) to do and some family projects. Then I asked myself, what would I be doing if I didn't go to the gym? After hemming and hawing, I finally decided to go. And then I went Friday. And today. And I'll go tomorrow. And I feel darn good! After doing my one hour treadmill routine and weights, I stepped out into the sunshine smiling, grinning really. Sometimes you need a bit of inspiration. And sometimes you need to start over. Here's one of my bits of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment